Academic Achievements - Class of 2017
Saint Ignatius' College extends their congratulations to the Year 12 Class of 2017 for their excellent class and individual academic achievements. We wish all the graduates every success for the future.
Highlights of Achievements
All of our Year 12 students gained their South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE).
Two students achieved an ATAR of 99.95, which is the highest that may be attained.
Two students received a ‘Governor of South Australia Commendation Award’ (28 were awarded in the State).
- One student achieved five Merits, two students achieved four Merits, six students achieved three Merits and three students gained two Merits.
- 28 students achieved 53 Merits in 21 subjects.
- 16.9 % (25) of our Year 12 students gained Merits.
- 13 students (8.8%) of the students achieved an ATAR of 99 or above, i.e., in the top 1% of the State.
- 33 students (22.3%) of the students achieved an ATAR of 95 or above, in the top 5% of the State.
- 61 students (41.2%) of the students achieved an ATAR of 90 or above, in the top 10% of the State.
- Our students gained 86 A+ grades, including 53 Merits, 164 A’s and 208 A-’s – a total of 469 grades in the A band.
- The average ATAR was 83.3 and the median score was 88.0.